Green Acres has been a family owned snow tubing business since 1974. We have an open tubing hill
that is groomed with no individual lanes. The snow tubes all end up in a common run
out area at various speeds. Enjoy the ride back up the hill by the use of tow ropes.
Tubers must be a minimum height of 42 inches or taller to tube alone. If tubing down a
snow covered hill isn't for you, relax in our chalet and enjoy some hot chocolate, pizza
or get a Nathan hot dog from our concessions. Sorry,no food is allowed to be brought in
to the chalet.
Snow Tubing Release of Liability Waiver (Click here to Print Release Waiver)
Accepted forms of payment are: Cash, Discover,Visa and Mastercard. No personal checks. There is no ATM at our facility, please plan accordingly.
We are located 20 minutes from the Twin Cities metro area just off of Highway 36 between North St. Paul and Stillwater in the city of
Lake Elmo, Minnesota. Visit our FAQ's page for birthday party information and other common questions.
Green Acres requires everyone that participates in snow tubing to read and sign a waiver. Tickets are purchased in person
prior to desired session. Waivers are required, print out in advance or complete in person to exchange for your tickets.
One waiver is needed for each participant snow tubing and it must be signed by the participant (or parent/guardian if under 18).
What do I need to bring or do?
- We provide the tubes, no sleds, or tubes other than the tubes supplied by Green Acres are allowed.
- Waiver forms for every participant must be signed in order to purchase a ticket.
- All long hair,ponytails, & braids must be tied up and tucked in.
- Snow tubing takes place in a winter environment; Dress yourself and/or child in warm clothing, preferably waterproof. Winter footwear is recommended. (You may not wear ski boots.)
- Every winter sport participant shares responsibility for his or her safety. Helmets are not required, participants are more than welcome to use one. Green Acres does not have helments for rental.
- We encourage you to read through our rules/saftey tab prior to tubing.
Green Acres encourages you to educate yourself and know the benefits and limitations of helmets. A helmet designed for Recreational Snow Sports use may help reduce the
risk of some types of injuries to the user at slower speeds and serious injury or death can result from both low and high
energy impacts, even when a helmet is worn. Helmets are HIGHLY recommended for everyone for all activities. Green Acres does not have helments for rental.For more information on
helmets visit the Lids on Kids website.